So the last 2 months have been more meh, more buildout of the new GCP environment, getting feature parity in libraries we provide developers, and an endless stream of support questions as things break in the more secure environment.
If anyone files another ticket saying: urgent!!!!!! my deployment pipeline is blocked........
It turns out the things I built mostly just worked. So it was quite unexciting.
I did manage to work on getting our terraform operator to reconcile faster. Also a proof of concept lift and shift from terraform cloud into crossplane (because someone left venfor negotiations to the last minute).