The horrible, half-baked slack clone I'm forced to use for work.
- integrated calendar
- semi-decent video calling
- channels can receive emails.
- doesn't receive messages reliably
- sometimes just stops showing new messages and you never get any indication
- 2 different UIs for chat for some reason
- useless notifications that never show anything important (all taken up by the name)
- can't reply in chat when using desktop app (but you can with mobile)
- limited (5?) emoji
- too much whitespace, no dense option
- hides things that are "too long/wide" even though it's their ui's fault
- few third party software has proper integrations
- logs you out for no reason